2012-06-01

Sneak Previev: Almost Save Place


When Tyrehl Byk invited me for the sneak preview to his work "Almost Flat Land" he gave me a hint: “Look for the diary”. I pass that to you.


After I raised up particles in the viewer I used the TP at the landing zone and appeared in some kind of gallery or library. After closer inspection I decided to be maybe a natural history museum but with broken display cases.



I walk along and see much water. Walking around it exposes a fascinating world of strange animals. But somehow I have the bad feeling that this place is unhealthy…. 



Read the diary to get the whole story. Tyrehl Byk created a story which makes us thinking and is fun to explore. Great work!



Opening tomorrow, Saturday 2. @ 12 PM SLT. Don't miss it!

Taxi:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA13/103/129/649

No comments: