2012-02-21

Captain Nemo and Captain Hook

My travels through the LEA sims took me several time to LEA 11 with it’s beautiful marine scenery. After closer inspection I saw that there is built a large underwater world  with a Hunt. 
Look for the chests
And that really pays off. I got great freebies, almost all items of the place are given randomly. I liked the pirate costume with wooden leg so much that I wore it for a carnival event. At my last visit I met the builder Aley. A curious look at her profile showed me that the well known Arcadia Asylum is behind this avatar. Her freebies even have a museum in SL. She gave me this sweet Mer Bunny, which she had just finished. It is soo cute! And if you are jealous now as I would be and wish to have it too, IM me. It is a freebie.
Taxi:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA11/108/104/21

A friend saw me in this costume and he took me to one of the best pirate Sims, I have seen in SL so far. The Fair Winds consists of 12 Homesteads, which are all connected by water.
There are almost daily sea battles. Each owner of the homesteads leave for that purpose 1200 to 1500 prims free. The sims are 17. Century themed. Visitors are welcome to participate the role play and can use boats to travel around.


Taxi:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fair%20Winds/171/93/23


No comments: